We are currently looking for embedded developer to join us in our office in Krakow.
- Designing and developing software for current and new products
- System requirements analysis
- Troubleshooting software faults, resolving bugs
- Working in a cross discipline team
- At least 2 years experience as C developer
- good understanding of embedded systems programming (HW resources constraints: limited memory, CPU, peripherals) and HW debugging
- experience with RTOS
- good English skills for verbal communication and technical documentation authorship
Additional requirments (“Nice to have”):
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy
- Knowledge of and experience with ARM architecture
- Knowledge of REST protocol
- Experience with Bootloaders
- Full-time job (flexible hours schedule, 40 hr work week) with remote work possibility
- Employment contract or B2B contract
- Opportunity to take part in interesting projects and to build a successful career path
- Competitive salary
- Internal trainings
- As many screens as you like
- Flat structure, great startup atmosphere and office located in the center of Krakow
Please send your application with CV (including the statement about personal information processing agreement) and cover letter to email@example.com
Efento designs and produces wireless sensors and other wireless devices. We design and develop hardware and software (devices firmware, mobile and server applications).
Our products are used by customers from all over of Europe and US, especially in the pharmaceutical, food processing and transport industries.
Efento is part of T-Mobile’s partner programme for development of new Internet of Things solutions using NB-IoT technology. Our products were awarded with Automaticon’s Gold Medal 2017, distinction at XXVI Międzynarodowe Targi Stacja Paliw and nomination to AMA Verband für Sensorik und Messtechnik award in 2018.