We are currently looking for Java developer to join us in our office in Krakow.
- Designing and developing cloud based software
- System requirements analysis
- Working in a cross discipline team
- At least 3 years experience as Java developer
- Experience in designing and developing software using Java 8
- Knowledge of design patterns, ability to design and implement object oriented software
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Experience with designing and developing web platforms with Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- Knowledge of lean software development methods
- Experience with TDD
- Knowledge of Maven, Gradle, Git, Jenkins
- good English skills
Additional requirments (“Nice to have”):
- Experience with AWS platform and Ansible
- GNU / Linux
- Full-time job (flexible hours schedule, 40 hr work week) with remote work possibility
- Employment contract or B2B contract
- Opportunity to take part in interesting projects and to build a successful career path
- Competitive salary
- Internal trainings
- As many screens as you like
- Flat structure, great startup atmosphere and office located in the center of Krakow
Please send your application with CV (including the statement about personal information processing agreement) and cover letter to email@example.com
Efento designs and produces wireless sensors and other wireless devices. We design and develop hardware and software (devices firmware, mobile and server applications).
Our products are used by customers from all over of Europe and US, especially in the pharmaceutical, food processing and transport industries.
Efento is part of T-Mobile’s partner programme for development of new Internet of Things solutions using NB-IoT technology. Our products were awarded with Automaticon’s Gold Medal 2017, distinction at XXVI Międzynarodowe Targi Stacja Paliw and nomination to AMA Verband für Sensorik und Messtechnik award in 2018.